Take a look at this astonishing vintage skull water bottle!
If you think that old objects and accessories have more charm than new ones, then this vintage skull water bottle is made for you! As you may have noticed, it has a really simple design, starting with the cap and the base that are in brushed silver, and the upper half is simple white, without forgetting the other half that has astonishing drawings, you can see a pencil, a skeleton clown, mouth holding a bullet and has wings… an all kinds of other unique drawings.
In addition to that, this gorgeous masterpiece is made out of high-quality stainless steel, with its bowling pin shape you are able to take it out with you whenever and wherever you want, and a 17oz capacity that will keep your drinks at the same temperature as you left them for 6 hours straight!This 17-ounce, double-walled stainless steel water bottle is perfect for your daily outings. It will keep your drink of choice hot or cold for hours. It also features an odor- and leak-proof cap. Throw it in your car's cup holder on your way to work, take it with you on hikes, or toss it in your bag for any time you get thirsty.
• High-grade stainless steel
• 17 oz (500 ml)
• Dimensions: 10.5″ × 2.85″ (27 × 7 cm)
• Vacuum flask
• Double-wall construction
• Bowling pin shape
• Odorless and leak-proof cap
• Insulated for hot and cold liquids (keeps the liquid hot or cold for 6 h)
• Patented ORCA coating for vibrant colors
• Hand-wash only (dishwasher not recommended due to vacuum seal)
• Blank product sourced from the US