You have a leather belt and you want to customize it to give it a Native American and vintage style. We have exactly what you need! A unique buckle for a unique person!
Welcome ladies and gentlemen, if you have an old belt that you still love but you don’t wear anymore because it looks too old and unwearable, then you should check this amazing looking vintage Indian belt buckle, it has an amazing design that illustrates an Indian chief’s skull all colored in a beautiful shiny silver with a finely polished surface and some engravings colored in black to bring out the details even more with a beautiful feather crown colored in a deep red.
This amazing looking piece was made out of zinc alloy giving it a very sturdy structure with an elegant look, you can wear it to any occasion whether it is casual or formal like an event at work or just to go out with your friends to have some fun, it would look wonderful if paired with a nice white shirt tucked in a pair of black pants.
- Aggressive Style: Belt for real dissident skull fans! Perfect for Metal, Rock, ...
- Adjustable Length: the belt can be very easily shortened by following the tutorial.
- DRILLING INCLUDED: drill offered with the belt to perfectly close the rounded claw buckle.
- Materials: Zinc alloy buckle | PU Leather Strap.
- Buckle Size: 8cm x 8cm (3.2 x 3.2 in) | Strap Size: 3.5cm x 120cm. (1.5 x 47.2 in)
- STANDARD SHIPPING OFFERED
☠️ Don't forget to refer to the Belt Cutting Guide. You will also receive a free drill with your purchase. ☠️